CLASSROOM LANGUAGE PACK
When teaching a second language, the goal of a teacher is to use as much of the target language as possible. When reviewing a day in the classroom, one of the most frequent ways that language is used is in the daily routines; these are referred to as classroom language. Teachers can take the opportunity of these daily routines to maximize their target language use and promote its use by students.
In this pack you'll find:
- 3 worksheets (also in B/W)
- 18 posters;
- 1 memory game (18 picture cards + 18 word cards);
- 1 matching game (18 picture cards + 18 word cards);
- 1 set of dominoes;
- 1 set of flashcards;
- 18 colouring pages;
- 2 bookmarks (1 for girls and another for boys);
- 1 poster / display;
- 1 picture dictionary;
- 1 mini colouring book;
- 1 classroom bunting to display in your classroom.
Hope you enjoy the resources!
For further information, please email me at: